Another open house which means some baking to get the house smelling yummy. I tried Apple Bread this time. I based it off a recipe from All Recipes I found. I thought it would smell more cinnamon apple pie like but it didn’t give that wham smell I was looking for. I did like the bread wasn’t too sweet but just right.
- Cooking Spray
- 3 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 3 Cups Apples Peeled, Cored and Chopped
- 1 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 2 Cups White Sugar
- 3 Eggs Beaten
- 2 tsp Ground CInnamon
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Spray 2 Loaf pans with cooking spray
2. Mix Flour, baking soda, salt and apple in large bowl. Whisk oil, sugar, eggs and cinnamon together in smaller ball and add to flour mixture. (PS I threw it all in and mix because I'm naughty)
3. Divide mixture evenly in loaf pans
4. Bake for 90 minutes and check to see if toothpick comes out clean
Notes I had to bake my bread for 2 hours.