Mix the crumbs
Filling getting whipped in the mixer.
Look at that chocolate goodness!
I was in charge of Labor Day dessert. I had plan on utilizing all of the hickory nuts we have for a hickory cake but the nuts decided not to fall fast enough. So back up plan I decided to go with the masses and make them happy with chocolate and peanut butter. During my no carb diet a few years back I became a cheesecake aficionado. This has no healthy attributes though…. no nut crusts… no low fat…
- 20 oz Chocolate Filled Oreos
- 6 tbsp Melted Butter
- 8 oz Softened Cream Cheese
- 8 oz Cool Whip
- 3/4 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1-1/2 cups Confectionery Sugar
- 1 bag Peanut Butter Snickers The whole bag except five fto snack on
- 1/2 cup Caramel Sauce