I took siege the overhang of the studio this weekend. I alluded to it last year after watching myself some Fixer Uppers on HGTV. Bruce had a hint of the impending siege. So after working a day in taxes, I saw he was tired and his defenses were down and told him my plan.
As I fully suspected, he agreed to my crazy plan. So Saturday afternoon we spent the day cleaning up the back over hang. Let’s see what did we find…
- About 5 lbs of broken glass
- Wire baskets
- Kitchen Drawers
- An old table
- A 3 legged picnic table
- An Orange Cone- Maybe it was to tell me caution this is a crazy idea
- A trash can full of sawdust
- Lots of wood
- An 8ft devils fork. Maybe a pitch fork but I prefer a devils fork
- Drywall scraps
- Odd pieces of wood
- Rusty machines I have no idea what they were for
- Plastic jugs filled with mysterious liquids
- A Pile of unknown wires
- One Oar
Interesting mix of items left by the past owners. This is also our second clean up of the back. Bruce and his dad last spring did a few runs to the scrapyard.
Check out my pinboard of my goals of the transformation of the new to be Outdoor Room that will happen one day. Step by Step or maybe crawl by crawl???