Brochure design from Tint Press in Jamestown NY is available in various sizes, paper and folds. Review our portfolio below for examples of non-profit brochures, professional services brochures or product sell sheets. A brochure helps connect your product and services to your customers and helps solidify your brand.
Top Ten Tips we try and focus on for your Brochure Design
- SIMPLICITY: Keep fonts clear and easy to read. Make sure the spacing is just right for readability. YOU know your business through and through but everyone else does not. Make your content clear for everyone else. Copywriting services are available and can be added to your project.
- PHOTOGRAPHY: Make sure your photos are in focus and high resolution. If you require photography for your project we can point you in the right direction.
- WHITE SPACE: A brochure is not designed to tell your life story. It exists to help educate the reader and increase your sales. By leaving white space a customer can retain your message and not be distracted by filler. Let the customer ask for more.
- COMPETITION: Take a moment to see what your competition is doing. You may be able to address key issues they are not and get a jump ahead of them.
- CALL TO ACTION: Motivate customers to call you for more info, visit your website, redeem coupons in your store. A brochure is a useful tool not a dead end.
- BE UNIQUE: A cookie cutter approach is not the answer. Use your brand throughout all your marketing pieces.
- ALWAYS INCLUDE: Telephone, e-mail and website.
- CONTACT: Include all of your contact information – telephone, email, website address. Make it easy for people to contact you. Customer contact is the ultimate goal.
- COLOR: We always suggest color for your brochure. Our print pricing is reasonable and will deliver the impact you are looking for. There is a noticeable difference between color and none.
- PROOFREAD: STOP! We reiterate again PROOFREAD. Read and re-read your brochure. We may be a fresh pair of eyes reviewing your brochure but it is your business. Make sure content is correct before it goes to print.
Review some of our past brochure design projects